We want everyone to be able to use our services and navigate and interact with our website. Oakwood Bank’s services are based on the following principles:
- We’re committed to treating all individuals with dignity and respect, offering the same or equivalent access to products, services and facilities as is provided to those without disabilities
- We prohibit discrimination, retaliation, coercion, interference, intimidation or any other action against individuals with disabilities
- We promote accessible banking through a variety of tools and services
- We facilitate the use of mobility devices and service animals in our retail locations
- We listen to the concerns and needs of our customers and provide accommodations through auxiliary aids and services at no charge
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date:
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
- Download our latest smartphone or tablet app for iOS or Android devices that have built-in screen readers and other accessibility features.
Have a question about accessing your Oakwood Bank products or services? Call us at (469)-687-2200.